Replacement Bench on Treswell Road Bend
The Treswell Road Bench was replaced in 2018 by kind donation from a member of the public, this bench is one of the 'Coronation Seats' which were installed by the Parish Council in 1953 to celebrate the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, the others being the bench on Woodbeck Crossroad, Outside the Vicarage, outside the Church and Retford Road. The benches have been replaced/upgraded several times over the year. The Treswell Road bench was destroyed by a road traffic collision in 2017 and replaced with the new bench.
Date: 23rd August, 2018 @ 16:38
Category: Buildings, Events, History
Posted by: Claire Challener